Urgent: Vietnam to Find Guests on 7 flights with nCoV Infections
Emergency: Vietnam Ministry of Health has made an urgent announcement on the list of flights where passengers have Covid-19. The following flights have passengers with Covid-19, including:
- Emirates 'EK364 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 15, 2020 (linking from Emirates' EK 30 from London to Dubai).
- Aeroflot's SU290 from Moscow to Hanoi on March 15, 2020.
- Thai Airways TG560 from Bangkok to Hanoi on March 15, 2020 (connecting from London).
- BI 381 of Royal Brunei Airlines from Brunei to Ho Chi Minh City on March 17, 2020 (connecting flights from Malaysia).
- Emirates 'EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 19, 2020 (linking Emirates' EK4 from London to Dubai).
- NH831 of All Nippon Airways (ANA) from Japan to Ho Chi Minh City on March 19, 2020 (connecting flights from the United States).
- JL751 of Japan Airlines from Tokyo to Hanoi on March 20, 2020.
The Ministry of Health recommends that all passengers on these flights immediately contact the Centers for Disease Control of provinces and cities for instructions on health monitoring.
The ticket agents for these passengers are responsible for notifying passengers who have purchased flight tickets on these flights.
On March 20, Vietnam Ministry of Health also had an announcement to find passengers on 21 Flights that had people infected with Covid-19.
Earlier, on the evening of 24/3, the Ministry of Health announced 11 cases of Covid-19, of which 4 had ever been to Bar Buddha, bringing the total number of cases in Vietnam to 134.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam