Urgent: Vietnam to Find People on 21 Flights with Covid-19
Two more flights with people infected with the virus, bringing the total number of flights with nCoV to 21. Passengers should contact the health authorities immediately.
As of 10:30 PM on March 20, passengers on the following 21 flights are required by Vietnam Ministry of Health to contact the local Disease Control Center for instructions on health monitoring.
- NH831 of All Nippon Airways operated by Air Japan, Tokyo - Ho Chi Minh City on March 17;
- Emirates' EK392 from Dubai to TP. HCM March 16;
- Emirates' EK394 from Dubai to Noi Bai on March 12;
- Qatar Airways QR976 from Doha to Noi Bai on March 17;
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 15;
- VJ642 of Vietjet Air from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang on March 12;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City on 10/3;
- MI632 of Silkair from Singapore to Da Nang on March 14;
- VN54 of Vietnam Airlines from London to Hanoi on March 13;
- SQ323 of Singapore Airlines from Amsterdam to Singapore on 14/3 and connecting to Vietnam;
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 12;
- BR395 by Eva Air from Taiwan to Ho Chi Minh City on March 16;
- TG917 of Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on March 15 and connecting to Vietnam;
- TG564 of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Hanoi on March 15;
- SQ176 of Singapore Airlines from Singapore to Hanoi on March 15;
- QH1524 of Bamboo Airways from Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City on March 13.
- SU290 of Aeroflot from Moscow to Hanoi on 12/3;
- Qatar Airways QR970 from Doha to Ho Chi Minh City on March 10;
- QH1521 of Bamboo Airways from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc on March 9;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City, March 8;
- VJ826 of Vietjet Air from Malaysia to Ho Chi Minh City on March 4.
Agents selling tickets to these passengers need to proactively inform the customers. Those who have close contact with patients, who are in close contact with, should notify the local health facilities.
As of March 20, Vietnam recorded 91 Covid-19 patients, of whom 16 were cured from the previous month; a person who is "patient 18" has just been pronounced cured; 74 patients were being treated. Currently, 15 provinces and cities have Covid-19 patients.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam