Ba Na Hills Cable Car: Length, Ticket Price & Worth A Visit?
Ba Na Hills Da Nang is an exotic theme park with lots of recreational amenities perched on a Nui Chua Mountain (1487 meters high above the sea level) in the outskirts. It is located 35 km distance from Center of Da Nang City and approximately 45 km from Hoi An Ancient Town. To Get to the Peak of Bana Hills, you have to take one of the world’s longest cable car systems.
- Location: in Ba Na Hills, Nui Chua Mounatin, Da Nang City, Vietnam
- Cable Car Opening Hours: Open at 7:00 and Close at 22:00 Daily.
- Ba Na Hills Cable Car Ticket Price: 900k/Aduls and 750k/ Children
- Official Website to Buy online ticket: https://ticket.sunworld.vn/
Introduction of Bana Hills Cable Car System
Ba Na Hill Cable Car system was built with Australian technology, with equipment imported from Germany, Switzerland and Sweden, opened to the public on 29th March 2013. Basically, these cable cars are quite similar to those you can find in the Alps.
The telpher system of Ba Na Mountain has a total of 201 cabins and a capacity of 3,000 people per hour. Each cabin covers six metres per second and accommodates up to ten people. The entire network brings approximately 1 million visitors a year to Top of Ba Na mountain. It will take you about 15-20 minutes to travel from the foot of the mountain to the top of Ba Na Hills by modern cable car system.
Ba Na Hills Cable Cars holds four Guinness World Records. Wining 04 world records, Bana Hills cable car system has been voted as one of 10 most impressive cable cars in the world.
- Ba Na hills cable car is the longest single-wire cable car system in the world, length of 5,771.61 meters.
- Cable car route with the highest difference between the departure and arrival stations in the world, with a distance of 1,368.93 meters.
- Ba Na hills cable car is the world’s longest unconnected cable car route, with a length of 11,587 meters.
- The Bana hills cable car has the heaviest cable reel in the world, with 141.24 tons.
The cable car in Ba Na Hills is not only for transporting visotors up and down Bana Hills but also a very attractive tourist spot. It is extremely amazing looking up and down from Bana Hills cable car and getting whisked up into the clouds before spotting the French village. You’ll also spot natural attractions such as nice waterfalls and mountain range throughout the ride. The cable car ride is still worth the visit alone.
See Related Articles:
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups