Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island Discovery
DAY 1: HANOI - HAI PHONG - CAT BA ISLAND:
7.45 - 8.15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and then departure for Cat Ba Island on Hanoi - Hai Phong highway
10.15: We arrive to Got Boat Station, then take an Express Boat to Cat Ba Island
10.45: Arrive to Cat Ba Island and transfer to Cat Ba Town by bus
11.30: Have Vietnamese Food for lunch in Local Restaurant, and check in hotel. The Afternoon will be free time for you to relax and swimming at Cat Co beach I, II, III
19.00: Have dinner with Vietnamese Food. Then free evening to relax and overnight at Cat Ba hotel.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY with SWIMMING & KAYAKING (B, L):
6.45: Breakfast will be served at your hotel. Then our bus will pick you up at your hotel to depart for Beo Dock
8.00: Boarding on boat, then start cruising through fishing village of Cai Beo - the largest and the most traditional fishing village in the Northern Vietnam, passing by the Monkey Island (Nonstop). We then reach to the heart of Lan Ha Bay with thousands of unique shaped karst towers and emerald water.
9.30: Stop at Di San Floating House to visit a family fish farm to learn about the local’s life, take a photo of the huge "Happy Fish". Afterward, we continues cruising to the magnificent landscapes before docking at Dau Be Island. Then, we can discover the bay on our own way with a double-sharing kayak at Ba Ham Lake, you will explore the amazing beauty of nature in the hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hang down from the ceiling cave creates strange shapes and sizes. This option depends on the tide level of the bay.
In case the tide (water level) is too high to go inside Ba Ham Lake, we will do the 2nd option: Cruising through Cua Van Floating Village, passing Rang Dua Island, Frog Island,…Then go kayaking through Dark Cave and Bright Cave.
12.30: Lunch with Local Vietnamese Seafood will be served while the boat keeps cruising. After lunch, our boat captain will choose the best area to anchor. You will have time to relax then take part in interesting activities: jumping from the top of the boat or swimming in Ba Trai Dao Beach.
14.30: We will be cruising back to the harbor of Cai Beo.
15.45: Arrive to Cai Beo Dock, and transfer back to your hotel
19.00: Have dinner, free evening and overnight in the hotel.
DAY 3: CAT BA NATIONAL PARK - TRUNG TRANG CAVE - HANOI (B, L):
7.00: Our breakfast will be served at your hotel, then ready for trekking and hiking
8.00: Bus pick you up to Cat Ba National park, have a short trekking & hiking in beautiful nature. On the way back to hotel, we will visit the unique cave named “Trung Trang”
11.00: Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese Food. Check out hotel & get ready to say goodbye to Cat Ba.
12.30: Returning to Hanoi by bus and Express boat.
16.30: Arrive at Hanoi, we will drop off at your hotel and finish our 3 Days Tour of Cat Ba Discovery.
- Transportation: Car Hanoi ↔ Got station , Boat & Ferry
- Experienced and Friendly English speaking tour guide
- All Entrance fees to sight-seeing places, Kayak in Lan Ha
- Meals as mentioned (L-lunches, D-Dinners, B-Breakfasts)
- Accomodation in Hotel on Cat Ba Island ( 2 or 3 pax/room)
- Drinks, personal expenses & travel insurance.
- Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s. Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC. From the second child (under 4 years old) will be charged 75% of adult price.
- Children from 5 to 8 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Children from 9 years old will be considered as adult, and pay 100% of adult price
- Surcharge 20% on above rates for check-in on Vietnamese Holidays: 30/4, 1/5, 2/9, and TET.
- Surcharge 200.000 vnd/ pax on Friday, Saturday from 1 Jun to 30 Aug (Summer Holiday in Vietnam)
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam