- Driving through beautiful countryside of Hoi An Vietnam
- Discovering the beautiful historic Cham Tower Complex
- Get to know about life past and present of Cham people
- Learn about former Champa Kingdom in Central Vietnam
My Son Sanctuary Tour Half Day
8.00AM: Our tourguide and driver pick you up from your hotel to drive to My Son. Upon arival, you will have chance to enjoy beautiful Cham People dancing and music performance (depends on the day as performance not available on Monday) before heading out to visit Cham Ruins.
At My Son we visit the amazing temples of the Cham people to learn more about this Holy Land where the Cham people worshipped Gods in Hinduism before going back to Hoi An and finish our My Son tour at around 12.30pm.
My Son holy-land:
These magnificent structures were built of clay bricks by of the Chams between 4th – 13th century and it is unbelievable how these people constructed the temples with so few materials. My Son was always the religious heart of the Cham people and indeed, before and up to the 15th century, this unique site was as important as Ankor Wat. The site was originally made up of 75 temples but sadly only 20 temples survived the destruction of the war.
3 - 5
Tour Inclusions: Private Transport with Car/Mini Van, English speaking tour guide, Entrance Tickets to Sightseeing Places.
Tour Exclusions: Foods & Drinks, Personal expenses, Tipping for tour guide and driver, Anythings not mentioned
Notes: This My Son Holy Land Tour from Hoi An is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to customize your own itinerary for this My Son Sanctuary Tour.
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Military History Museum: Everything You Need to Know
- Hanoi Old Quarter of Vietnam: Everything You Need to Know
- Dong Xuan Market: Best Place for Shopping in Hanoi Vietnam
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple: Things You Should Know
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology in Hanoi - All You Need to Know
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum in Hanoi: Things You Need to Know