- Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery in Hoi An
- Visit the holly temple of the Champa kingdom which was built between the 4th to 13th century
- Enjoy traditionally home made noodles served in a local family restaurant
My Son Back Roads Cycle
My Son holy-land:
Tour Price: 75 USD/Person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: Pick up from centrally located hotel, Mountain Bike with helmet, English speaking cycling guide, Lunch served with local speciality, Drinking water during the tour, Entrance fees, Banking Fee / Money Transfer, Support Bus/Truck.
Tour Exclusions: Personal expenses, Extra Food and Drinks, Tip / Gratuities for Tour Guide, Travel Insurance, Other services not mentioned.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing for this My Son Backroads Cycle Tour
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Quang Tri Ancient Citadel: Best Tourist Attractions in DMZ Vietnam
- How to Visit Cu Chi Tunnels System in Ho Chi Minh on Your Own?
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Vietravel Airlines Delays Plan for the First Flights due to Covid-19
- Da Nang City Vietnam: Best Things to Do and Top Things to See
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit