- Cycling along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery in Hoi An 's Countryside
- Visit the Holy Temples of the Former Champa kingdom in Central Vietnam
- Enjoying traditionally home made noodles served in a local family restaurant
My Son Back Roads Cycle
7.30AM: Our Cycle Tour to My Son starts with a short local ferry ride across the Thu Bon river to Cam Kim Island, where we cycle through the quiet beautiful back roads, rice fields before the first stop at a local café to sample the famous Vietnamese Coffee - Cafe Sữa. We then continue cycling along the little used route to enjoy the beautiful scenery and sample local life.
Our Adventure Journey Team has been searching very unique backroad between the city of Hoi An with My Son Sanctuary, which is to ensure our companian can cycle on the safest roads where rare heavy vehicles use and you are able to fully enjoy the stunning countryside of Hoi An
At My Son we will visit the amazing temples of the Cham people to learn more about this Holy Land where the Cham people worshipped Shiva, the God of war. Your delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant with local speciality before you are transported back to Hoi An by minibus. Finish a fantastic day with My Son Bicycle Ride.
My Son holy-land:
These magnificent structures were built of clay bricks by of the Chams between 4th – 13th century and it is unbelievable how these people constructed the temples with so few materials. My Son was always the religious heart of the Cham people and indeed, before and up to the 15th century, this unique site was as important as Ankor Wat. The site was originally made up of 75 temples but sadly only 20 temples survived the destruction of the war.- Read More >>>
Tour Price: 75 USD/Person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: Pick up from centrally located hotel, Mountain Bike Ride with helmet, English speaking cycling guide, Lunch served with local speciality, Drinking Water, Entrance fees.
Tour Exclusions: Personal expenses, Extra Food and Drinks (available to purchase) Tips / Gratuities for Tour Guide, Travel Insurance, Other services not mentioned.
- Private Tour available on request for this Hoi An to My Son Cycling Tour
- Bring your own Sun Cream, Camera & more Drinking Water for this Tour
- Wear light and comfortable cloths for this My Son Backroads Bicycle Ride.
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Motorbike Tour Hoi An to Hue
Cam Kim Island Cycling
My Son Sanctuary Tour Half Day
Danang Shore Excursion - Hoi An City
Danang Shore Excursion to My Son & Hoi An
Hoi An Cycling Experience
Hue City Day Tour from Danang & Hoi An
Shore Excursions Hue - Danang - Hoi An
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?