- Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery in Hoi An
- Visit the holly temple of the Champa kingdom which was built between the 4th to 13th century
- Enjoy traditionally home made noodles served in a local family restaurant
My Son Back Roads Cycle
7.30AM: Our Cycle Tour to My Son starts with a short local ferry ride across the Thu Bon river to Cam Kim Island, where we cycle through the quiet beautiful back roads, rice fields before the first stop at a local café to sample the famous Vietnamese Coffee - Cafe Sữa. We then continue cycling along the little used route to enjoy the beautiful scenery and sample local life.
Our Adventure Journey Team has been searching very unique backroad between the city of Hoi An with My Son Sanctuary, which is to ensure our companian can cycle on the safest roads where rare heavy vehicles use and you are able to fully enjoy the stunning countryside of Hoi An
At My Son we will visit the amazing temples of the Cham people to learn more about this Holy Land where the Cham people worshipped Shiva, the God of war. Your delicious lunch will be served at a local restaurant with local speciality before you are transported back to Hoi An by minibus. Finish a fantastic day with Hoi An countryside Cycle
My Son holy-land:
These magnificent structures were built of clay bricks by of the Chams between 4th – 13th century and it is unbelievable how these people constructed the temples with so few materials. My Son was always the religious heart of the Cham people and indeed, before and up to the 15th century, this unique site was as important as Ankor Wat. The site was originally made up of 75 temples but sadly only 20 temples survived the destruction of the war.
Tour Price: 75 USD/Person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: Pick up from centrally located hotel, Mountain Bike with helmet, English speaking cycling guide, Lunch served with local speciality, Drinking water during the tour, Entrance fees, Banking Fee / Money Transfer, Support Bus/Truck.
Tour Exclusions: Personal expenses, Extra Food and Drinks, Tip / Gratuities for Tour Guide, Travel Insurance, Other services not mentioned.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing for this My Son Backroads Cycle Tour
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings