Cam Kim Island Cycling
Our passionate crews will pick up you from 7.45 am - 8.00am at your hotel lobby in Hoi An, then transfer to our bike store. After short brief about Bikes and Tour Itinerary, we start beautiful Hoi An Cycling Adventure on the island with a short boat trip crossing the well-known Thu Bon river from Hoi An.
During our Cycling Tour on Cam Kim Island, we will visit a number of families who is living on the island and making delicious My Quang noodles, home made rice wine and weave colorful straw sleeping mats. We will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to learn about their history, local customs and way of life.
We will also enjoy delicious real local lunch cooked by the family to experience the real taste of Hoi An. During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning cycling trip.
Cycle Tour on Cam Kim Island is being the highest rated tour among our Hoi An Countryside Bicycle Tours.
Tour Price: 35 USD/Person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Local My Quang for Lunch, Entrance fees as indicated, Mountain bike with Helmet, Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
Tour Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, Tip / Gratuities for Tour Guide, Things not mentioned.
- Private Tour available on request for this Cam Kim Island Cycling Tour in Hoi An
- This tour includes a 15-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle.
- Wear light and comfortable clothing.
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside