Urgent: Vietnam Try to Find People on 14 Flights with nCoV
On March 18, Vietnam Ministry of Health recorded 10 new Covid-19 patients, bringing the number of cases in Vietnam to 76. Of these 16 people recovered from the previous month, 60 are being treated. Currently, 15 provinces and cities in Vietnam have Covid-19 patients.
Vietnam Ministry of Health on 18/3 also announced the search for passengers on 3 more flights that have detected people infected with nCoV, bringing the number of flights to 14.
Passengers on the following 14 flights are required by Vietnam Ministry of Health to immediately contact the local Centers for Disease Control for health monitoring instructions. Flights with nCoV include:
- MI632 of Silkair from Singapore to Da Nang on March 14;
- VN54 of Vietnam Airlines from London to Hanoi on March 13;
- SQ323 of Singapore Airlines from Amsterdam to Singapore on March 14 and connecting to Vietnam;
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 12;
- BR395 of Eva Air from Taiwan to Ho Chi Minh City on March 16;
- TG917 of Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on March 15 and connecting to Vietnam;
- TG564 of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Hanoi on March 15;
- SQ176 of Singapore Airlines from Singapore to Hanoi on March 15;
- QH1524 of Bamboo Airways from Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City on March 13.
- SU290 of Aeroflot from Moscow to Hanoi on 12/3;
- Qatar Airways QR970 from Doha to Ho Chi Minh City on March 10;
- QH1521 of Bamboo Airways from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc on March 9;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City, March 8;
- VJ826 of Vietjet Air from Malaysia to Ho Chi Minh City on March 4.
Vietnam Ministry of Health recommends that all passengers on these 14 flights contact their local health facilities for instructions on health monitoring. Agents selling tickets to these passengers need to proactively inform the customers.
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15