Urgent: Vietnam to Find People on 3 More Flights with nCoV
Vietnam Ministry of Health in the afternoon of 19/3 announced to find passengers on 3 flights that have detected people infected with nCoV, increasing the number of flights to 17.
Passengers on the following 17 flights are required by Vietnam Ministry of Health to immediately contact the local Centers for Disease Control for health monitoring instructions.
Flights with nCoV include:
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 15;
- VJ642 of Vietjet Air from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang on March 12;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Instanbul to Ho Chi Minh City on 10/3;
- MI632 of Silkair from Singapore to Da Nang on March 14;
- VN54 of Vietnam Airlines from London to Hanoi on March 13;
- SQ323 of Singapore Airlines from Amsterdam to Singapore on March 14 and connecting to Vietnam;
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 12;
- BR395 of Eva Air from Taiwan to Ho Chi Minh City on March 16;
- TG917 of Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on March 15 and connecting to Vietnam;
- TG564 of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Hanoi on March 15;
- SQ176 of Singapore Airlines from Singapore to Hanoi on March 15;
- QH1524 of Bamboo Airways from Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City on March 13.
- SU290 of Aeroflot from Moscow to Hanoi on 12/3;
- Qatar Airways QR970 from Doha to Ho Chi Minh City on March 10;
- QH1521 of Bamboo Airways from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc on March 9;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City, March 8;
- VJ826 of Vietjet Air from Malaysia to Ho Chi Minh City on March 4.
Vietnam Ministry of Health recommends that all passengers on these 17 flights contact their local health facilities for instructions on health monitoring. Agents selling tickets to these passengers need to proactively inform the customers. Those who have close contact with patients, who are in close contact with, should notify the local health facilities.
By the afternoon of March 19, Vietnam recorded 76 Covid-19 patients, of whom 16 had recovered from the previous month, 60 were being treated. Currently, 15 provinces and cities have Covid-19 patients.
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Top 10 Weirdest Vietnamese Food
- Mekong Delta Travel Guide: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit
- Top 10 Hanoi Tourist Attractions
- Cu Chi Tunnels Vietnam Guide: Facts, Length, History with Map
- Things to know for Backpackers before Traveling to Vietnam
- Nguyen Dynasty - Last Royal Family in Vietnam with 13 Kings