On the evening of March 19, Vietnam Ministry of Health announced that it had identified the following flights where passengers had COVID-19. Specific flights:
- Emirates' EK 394 from Dubai to Noi Bai International Airport on December 12.
- QR 976 of Qatar Airways from Doha to Noi Bai International Airport on March 17.
The Ministry of Health recommends that all passengers on these flights immediately contact the Centers for Disease Control of provinces and cities for health monitoring instructions.
The ticket agents for these passengers are responsible for notifying passengers who have purchased flight tickets on these flights.
Before that, Vietnam Ministry of Health in the afternoon of 19/3 announced to find passengers on 3 flights that have detected people infected with nCoV, increasing the number of flights to 17.
Flights with nCoV include:
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 15;
- VJ642 of Vietjet Air from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang on March 12;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Instanbul to Ho Chi Minh City on 10/3;
- MI632 of Silkair from Singapore to Da Nang on March 14;
- VN54 of Vietnam Airlines from London to Hanoi on March 13;
- SQ323 of Singapore Airlines from Amsterdam to Singapore on March 14 and connecting to Vietnam;
- Emirates Airlines EK392 from Dubai to Ho Chi Minh City on March 12;
- BR395 of Eva Air from Taiwan to Ho Chi Minh City on March 16;
- TG917 of Thai Airways from London to Bangkok on March 15 and connecting to Vietnam;
- TG564 of Thai Airways from Bangkok to Hanoi on March 15;
- SQ176 of Singapore Airlines from Singapore to Hanoi on March 15;
- QH1524 of Bamboo Airways from Phu Quoc to Ho Chi Minh City on March 13.
- SU290 of Aeroflot from Moscow to Hanoi on 12/3;
- Qatar Airways QR970 from Doha to Ho Chi Minh City on March 10;
- QH1521 of Bamboo Airways from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc on March 9;
- TK162 of Turkish Airlines from Istanbul to Ho Chi Minh City, March 8;
- VJ826 of Vietjet Air from Malaysia to Ho Chi Minh City on March 4.
By the End of March 19, Vietnam recorded 85 Covid-19 patients, of which 16 had recovered from the previous month, 69 were being treated. Currently, 15 provinces and cities have Covid-19 patients. Many of the New Cases came back from Europe, US and other Countries.
Adventure Journey Vietnam