Urgent: Stop to Take People from Epidemic Area to Ho Chi Minh
The Ministry of Transport (MOT) has just sent an urgent letter to the Vietnam Aviation Administration requesting to suspend the transportation of Vietnamese citizens from abroad to Tan Son Nhat Airport - Ho Chi Minh City from 0h on March 25. This requirement was made by the Ministry of Transport under the direction of the Prime Minister in the prevention and control of Covid-19.
The Ministry of Transport requested to suspend the transportation of Vietnamese people to HCMC
Accordingly, the Prime Minister asked to continue to suspend and limit the time, maximum and distance of flights transporting passengers from abroad to Vietnam, including foreign airlines, because it is easy to lead to overloaded areas. isolation area.
The Prime Minister assigned the Ministry of Transport to direct the aviation industry to carry out immediately, while creating favorable conditions for foreign passenger flights to leave Vietnam.
Currently, because the isolated areas in the Ho Chi Minh City area are no longer able to receive more, the Ministry of Transport requested the Department of Aviation to notify all airlines to stop transporting passengers who are Vietnamese citizens from foreign countries to Tan Son Nhat International Airport. The time of application is from 0h March 25 until the end of March 31, 2020.
Earlier, the Ministry of Transport also recommended that Vietnamese overseas consider carefully returning home because air travel between countries is currently very difficult, many countries tighten entry, require stopping flight ...
From 0:00 on 22/3, Vietnam has temporarily stopped entry for all foreigners entering Vietnam, temporarily stopped entry because of epidemics for all cases of visa exemption certificate issued to people Vietnamese and relatives.
Under the direction of the Prime Minister, for cases of entry for diplomatic purposes, official duties and special cases such as foreign visitors attending, serving important external activities.
For experts, business managers, high-tech workers ... on entry, the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Defense are assigned to assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Health and other relevant agencies. carry out the granting of visas (if necessary) and the procedures for checking and declaring medical mandatory in separate areas and are appropriately isolated at accommodation establishments according to regulations.
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang (03/04/2020)
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit?
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food?
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit?
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam