Urgent Notice: Finding People in Lucky Star Gym in Me Linh, Hanoi
Vietnam Ministry of Health issued an emergency notice number 14 to find people, who presented at Lucky Star Gym in Me Linh, Hanoi from March 15 to 25.
Disinfection Spray in the Hospital's Isolation Area to Prevent Covid-19
Ministry of Health, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Information and Communications have just made an emergency announcement, finding all those present at the Lucky Star Gym with the address at Dam Va, Tien Phong, Me Linh, Hanoi from 15 to 3/25. In particular, the time frame 6h30-8h and 15h-16h30 need:
- Immediately contact the nearest health authority for advice;
- Text 8889 providing phone numbers for people who have had close contact with them;
- Isolation at home;
- Medical declaration.
By the afternoon of 15/4, Vietnam had 267 people with Covid-19, 171 people were cured. In 15 days (April 1-15), an additional 60 cases were recorded. Particularly in Me Linh district, Hanoi, there were 13 cases.
Vietnam Ministry of Health recommends the isolation, health monitoring in prevention of Covid-19:
- For those who have close contact with patients with Covid-19-positive: Isolate at the medical facility within 14 days, and at the same time take samples for testing.
- For those who have close contact with patients close to Covid-19 positive: Quarantine, monitor health at home, residence, residence within 14 days and notify the local authorities ( wards, communes and towns) and must closely monitor the health situation. If fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, fatigue, chills or shortness of breath are found, immediately isolate at the medical facility and take patient samples for testing.
- Wear a mask often, cover your mouth when coughing, sneezing.
- Wash your hands with soap continuously to avoid the risk of spreading the disease to others.
- Share your own travel schedule with medical staff.
- Call the information hotline immediately: 19003228 and 19009095.
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Car Rental
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese Balut or Egg Embryo: Things You Need to Know
- Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi - Vietnam Travel Guide
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City Guide
- Liberation Day & National Day: Public Holidays in Vietnam
- Vietnamese Zodiac & Elements: The Signs of 12 Animals
- Halong Bay - Choose 1 Day Trip or Overnight Cruise?