Urgent: Hanoi Announces to Find People Visited These Places
Hanoi Center for Disease Control has just announced that the new patient COVID-19 is BN2229, male, 54 years old, of Japanese nationality.
Those who have met patients, have been to locations with COVID-19 patient at 2229, immediately contact the local medical station or medical center, or call to notify the phone number: 0969- 082-115; 0949-396-115:
1. IBIS Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, the night of January 31, 2021.
2. Flight VN254, from 11h00-13h20 on February 1, 2021, from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi.
3. Somesert Westpoint Hotel, No. 2 Tay Ho Street, Quang An, Tay Ho, from February 1-13, 2021.
4. Sun Red River Building, No. 23, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem (P903 and Tokyo Red Grill Restaurant 2nd floor (12-13h on 2/2).
5. Hachi ju hachi restaurant at 168 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, 18-20h on 3/2/2021.
6. Rafles Medical Clinic, 51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho, morning 4/2/21, 8/2/2021.
7. Torikichi Restaurant at 75 Kim Ma Thuong, Linh Lang, Ba Dinh, February 5, 2021, 19-21.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups