Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
Referring to Quang Binh, tourists often think of Phong Nha - Ke Bang "cave kingdom". But few people know that Tu Lan valley in Tan Hoa commune, Minh Hoa district also owns beautiful natural scenery and number of magnificent caves.
About 12 km from the center of Quy Dat town, Minh Hoa district, Quang Binh province, Tan Hoa commune is nestled among limestone mountains. The road to the commune winding winding at the foot of the mountain, looming on the green side of maize fields, rice fields and idyllic wooden houses.
At the end of the commune, Tu Lan valley appears green with long lawns, surrounded by soft Rao Nan river. Coming to Tan Hoa, tourists not only immersed in the peaceful scenery of the village, but also have the opportunity to explore the wild Tu Lan cave system including 10 fanciful stalactite caves.
Tu Lan cave system includes more than 10 caves, some were discovered in 1992, others have been recently found. Oxalis is exploiting this cave tour to help visitors have a safer and more enjoyable experience.
Being a land of pristine natural scenery, with Tu Lan cave arc, Tan Hoa is becoming an ideal tourist destination for tourists. In 2016, a Hollywood-based film crew chose Tu Lan Valley to make some scenes for the blockbuster movie "Kong: Skull Island". In 2018, director Victor Vu also chose Tan Hoa for the movie "The Immortal". The fact that the famous directors and studios choose Tan Hoa as a "film studio" is a great gift for tourists to know and come to this land more and more.
Mr. Cao Thanh Binh, Secretary of Tan Hoa Commune Party Committee, is proud to introduce the beautiful landscape and nature, and believes that visitors will have a great experience when exploring Tu Lan.
With the propaganda, calling for people to join hands in tourism and the innovation efforts of local authorities, especially after being constantly selected by film crews as an ideal filming location, hopefully Tan Hoa will become one of the attractive destinations for tourists coming to Quang Binh. https://adventurejourney.vn/phong-nha-tours/wild-tu-lan-explorer.html
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa (21/01/2020)
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020 (13/01/2020)
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020 (01/01/2020)
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City (06/11/2019)
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside (04/11/2019)
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020
- Hue Sightseeing Ticket Price in 2020
- Tu Lan Caves System - the Unreal World in Central Vietnam
- Mui Ne Beach: Vietnam's Best Sand Dunes in Phan Thiet City
- Ru Cha Mangrove Forest - Discovering pristine beauty of Hue Countryside