Tourism Industry sends Vietnam's message to be Safe
The Director General of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism has just sent a letter to international partners informing that Vietnam is still well controlling the acute respiratory infection caused by a new strain of corona virus (new name Covid-19). Tourist destinations are still open, visitors to Vietnam at this time is guaranteed to be safe.
This is the second time that the head of the agency sends letters to foreign partners and tourists since the tourism industry has been reduced due to the impact of Covid-19.
In a letter in Chinese and English, sent on February 12. Mr Nguyen Trung Khanh updated the situation of disease control in Vietnam. Accordingly, since the outbreak of the disease, the government has announced the epidemic, applying measures to isolate Vietnamese, people who have a history of traveling to China and who have close contact with patients within 14 days. . Treatment and prevention solutions have been effective, so there is no situation of spreading Covid-19 virus in the community.
He said that the tourist attractions, historical - cultural sites, restaurants serving tourists are still open normally. The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism has collaborated with localities and tourism businesses to take measures to prevent and minimize the risk of infection and ensure safety for tourists.
In recent times, some countries have urged citizens to restrict travel to certain countries and territories in Asia for fear of contracting the Covid-19 virus. However, with effective government control and disease prevention measures are being implemented to all localities and places of interest. The tourism industry affirms that visitors to Vietnam at this time are guaranteed to be safe.
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism is committed to cooperating with the concerned agencies to ensure absolute safety for tourists and regularly updates on the epidemic situation and propaganda for tourists.
Prior to the spread of the Covid-2019 virus, a few days before South Korea urged citizens to restrict travel to Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore. In the context of plummeting tourist arrivals due to the epidemic, this recommendation is expected to continue to have a negative impact on the tourism industry.
A few days ago, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism estimated that, because of the Covid-2019 virus, in the next three months, tourism in Vietnam could suffer from US $ 5.9-7.7 billion. International visitors may decrease by 3.7 to 4.7 million; domestic tourists decreased by 10.9-15.3 million.
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam (02/04/2020)
- Tu Hieu Pagoda – House for the Tombs of the Eunuchs in Hue (31/03/2020)
- Stop All Passenger Flights to Vietnam in the Fight of nCoV (30/03/2020)
- Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall (29/03/2020)
- Close Tourist Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City in the nCoV Fight (28/03/2020)
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam
- Tu Hieu Pagoda – House for the Tombs of the Eunuchs in Hue
- Stop All Passenger Flights to Vietnam in the Fight of nCoV
- Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall
- Close Tourist Attractions in Ho Chi Minh City in the nCoV Fight
- Ho Chi Minh City: Urgent Notice Regard to Buddha Bar Outbreak