The Beauty of Hue Ancient City During the Covid-19 Pandemic
Attractions and monuments of the Hue ancient capital such as Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, Royal Tombs,... are very quite and beautiful during Covid-19 Pandemic.
Hue Imperial Citadel, a place often crowded with tourists, is not a shadow on March 18. From 17:00 on 14/3, Thua Thien Hue province temporarily did not welcome visitors to visit the monuments, museums, landscapes. The reopening time will be announced by the Provincial People's Committee depending on the situation of Covid-19.
Ky Dai area (flagpole) located in the front of the Imperial City, before Ngo Mon also no longer visitors. Ky Dai is located in the center of Hue City, and is a symbol of the ancient capital.
Thien Mu pagoda was quiet during the Covid-19 Pandemic. The Pagoda is located on the hill of Ha Khe, on the left bank of the Perfume River, about 5 km west of Hue city center. The pagoda was built in the 1600s, is considered one of the oldest temples in Thua Thien, is one of the destinations not to be missed with tourists when coming to Hue.
The boat landing area in front of Thien Mu pagoda is no longer crowded with dozens of boats carrying tourists lying close together everyday. Visitors to Hue this time will not be visiting the Citadel, the tombs, relics ... The pause to welcome guests to ensure the prevention of disease in the province.
Khai Dinh mausoleum is temporarily closed. This is the resting place of King Khai Dinh, located on Chau Chu Mountain, Huong Thuy Town, about 10 km southwest of Hue City. The tomb was built meticulously, worked for 10 years, from 1920 to 1930.
Hue National School is empty when students are absent. Before the complicated situation of Covid-19, Hue National High School for the Gifted informed the students of the whole school to continue the break from March 16, expected to end March 29, 2020.
The stalls behind the Dong Ba market are less crowded than usual. This place is located on Tran Hung Dao Street, Hue City, the largest market in the province, was born under the reign of King Dong Khanh (1887). In the past, the market was located near Dong Ba gate, then King Thanh Thai moved it to its present position.
Hue pedestrian bridge area is lined with empty wooden floor along the Perfume River. This route connects with Nguyen Dinh Chieu Walking Street, Ly Tu Trong Park, creating a highlight for the south bank of the Huong River.
Tu Duc Tomb, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Hue City is also closed. According to the announcement of the People's Committee of Thua Thien Hue Province, the units managing monuments, museums, landscapes carry out environmental treatment, disinfectant spray, prevent Covid-19 and ensure the conditions for Welcome visitors back when there is notice.
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit? (04/04/2020)
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang (03/04/2020)
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Ha Giang Vietnam: List of Best Homestays for Accommodation
- Dong Van Ha Giang: What is the Best Tourist Attractions to Visit?
- Dong Van Plateau Ha Giang: What is Best Local Specialty Food?
- Dong Van Rock Plateau Weather: What is the Best Time to Visit?
- Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark: Best Destination in Ha Giang
- Learn about Life of Eunuchs in the Nguyen Dynasty of Vietnam