Son La Tourism: Indulge in the Beauty of Chieng Khoa Waterfall
Chieng Khoa Waterfall, located in Chieng Khoa commune, Van Ho district, is one of the ideal destinations for those who want to explore the majestic, wild but very poetic beauty of nature in the Northwest highland.
Chieng Khoa Waterfall is also known as 7-storey waterfall, each floor is 5-7 meters high, the water flows from above, murmuring year round like an epic of mountains and forests.
At the foot of each waterfall floor, there is a large lake, with emerald-green water reflecting the rays of the sun, making the scenery become fanciful. Visitors will be extremely excited by the pristine scenery of the mountains, flowers and highlights, the waterfall is bursting with white foam.
Along the stream, ethnic minorities in Chieng Khoa commune work together to produce, preserve and promote the traditional cultural features of the nation.
The cascading waterfall flowing among the vast mountains of pristine forests has created a charming picture of water, an ideal place for visitors to save impressive frames. Tourists can also choose a bamboo raft to experience, feel the lightness and floating on the blue water. Guests by the pristine beauty that not everywhere has - a unique gift that nature bestowed Chieng Khoa land.
Best of Vietnam
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups