Covid-19 in Vietnam Updated: Emergency Announcement No 20
The Ministry of Health makes an emergency announcement, anyone who is related to this place should make an emergency declaration. On the evening of July 31, the Ministry of Health issued an urgent notice No. 20, requesting:
Those who have been to Tarasa Hotel - Da Nang, Farme coffee shop - Ho Chi Minh City, passengers on flights QH0159 and BL671 from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City urgently contact the nearest health agency for assistance. support.
- Also, people in these cases should call the hotlines: 1900.9095 (Ministry of Health);
0905.108.844 (Center for Disease Control in Da Nang City);
0969.082.115 / 0949.396.115 (Centers for Disease Control of Hanoi City) to provide phone numbers for people who have had close contact with them.
- Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.vn or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.
- Install the Bluezone application to be warned of infection risks: http://www.bluezone.gov.vn
In the face of the complicated situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam, the Ministry of Health recommends that every citizen take the initiative, proactively and coordinate the implementation of COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control measures:
1. Wear a mask when outdoors, when participating in public transportation.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water or wash your hands with hand sanitizer.
3. Limit going to public places, crowded areas. Limiting crowded people when not needed.
4. Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection, help to protect yourself, your family and friends: https://www.bluezone.gov.vn
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15