Calypso Cruises are the two newest members of The Luxury Collection of Oriental Sails JSC. This cruise features 20 spacious cabins with at least 20.5m2/each, especially with an extremely fun outdoor swimming pool for free. Calypso Cruises are a great choice with timeless experiences on both Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay to discover the wonder of the world that we want to share with you.
Lan Ha Bay Overnight on Boat 3 Days Tour - Calypso Cruise
Day 1: Tuan Chau - Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (L/ D)
12h15 – 13h00: From Tuan Chau wharf, Tuan Chau island of Ha Long city, we go to Calypso Cruise by small boat. A warmly welcome drinks will be served upon arrival the cruise then has a short time for check in proceeds: get a brief introduction and safety guidelines then check in.
Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Lan Ha Bay area.
15h00: Join a guide to explore hidden parts of the bay, the area of Dark and Bright cave where to goes through the cave, under the mountain to a lake which is formed by a Karst – well, like a dragon eye inside the mountain. This is a very beautiful sight that visitors like the most. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower OR taking a kayak on your own.
Return to Calypso Cruises for changing swimming suits then join swimming time in the sea or at the swimming pool on sundeck.
17h30: Enjoy happy hours with various drinks on discounts, try swimming pool and charming the bay with our handsome bartenders. Sun set can be seen from the sundeck if it is a lucky day.
18h00: Take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19h00: Join dinner at Calypso Cruises restaurant.
20h30 – 22h00: Time of relaxation after a day on sundeck, leisure in room for watching films, sing karaoke in restaurant or go to tender for squid fishing with cruise staffs. Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Viet Hai village on Cat Ba Island (B, L, D)
Today we shall have a deeper exploration of Lan Ha Bay using our small day-boat cruising through the multiple islands & islets, hidden beaches… also a short visit on bicycles to Viet Hai village, an isolated village in the very heart of Cat Ba National Park.
06.30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7.00 – 7.45: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8.00 – 9.00: Get pick up by a small day-boat and cruise through Lan Ha Bay before disembark at Viet Hai dock.
10.00: Go cycling a short trip of 5km to Viet Hai village – a small village in the midst of the jungle, surrounded by the high mountain ranges of Cat Ba National Park. The area has become popular with foreign tourists, without attracting the mass tourism so that it is still very rustic. For those who are not fancy with cycling will be arranged by electric car.
11.30: Return to the dock and board our day-boat again to sail further to the other side of Lan Ha Bay.
12.00: The day-boat anchors for a peaceful lunch.
13.00-14.00: Kayaking around Tai Quéo cave area, a tunnel cave, to a lake like “Dragon eye”.
14h00 – 14h30: We move on to Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches) Beaches.
14h30 – 15h30: You are free to swim in this beautiful & clean area. Enjoy finger fruits dishes while cruising back to Calypso Cruises.
16h00 – 16h30: Return to Calypso Cruises. Enjoy the happy hours on Sundeck or relaxing in your cabins.
19h00: Dinner in the restaurant and enjoy the activities on board. Overnight in Lan Ha Bay.
Day 3: Lan Hạ Bay – Cat Ba island - Tuan Chau wharf (B, L)
06h30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07h00 – 7h45: Have a breakfast in the restaurant.
08h00: Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Trung Trang Grotto, a special place to save the significant of Karst in million years. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
09h30 – 10h00: Return to Calypso Cruises for shower. Check out of your room.
10h00 – 11h30: An early lunch will be severed.
11h30 – 12h00: After paid the bills, a small boat will take all of us to Tuan Chau wharf.
12h00 – 12h30: Calypso cruises end at Tuan Chau wharf. Lan Ha Bay 3 Days, 2 Nights Cruise finishes.
|Cabin Type & Standards||Prices (Valid until 31st Dec 2023)|
|Single Cabin||Double / Twin||Children 6-12 Years Old|
|Deluxe||369 USD / Cabin||259 USD / Pax||189 USD / Children|
- Meal as indicated in the itinerary
- Luxury deluxe room (double, single, twin room)
- English speking tour guide on boat
- Practice Tai Chi with expert teacher
- Free Internet Wi-Fi in public area
- All entrance fees
- Welcome drinks and Goodbye with Vietnamese tea
- A reasonable water bottle in bus (with shuttle bus service) and in room 1 bottle / 1 person
- Cooking demonstration traditional spring roll (Nem)
- Outdoor activities:
- Rowing sampan with a local rower in first day
- Kayaking by yourselves on 2nd day and 3rd day
- Free swimming pool on sundeck
- Swimming in the sea upon on weather permitted
- Bus to Trung Trang grotto in National Park
- Transfer by small boat as itinerary
- A day-boat for the 2nd day
- Complimentary finger fruits dishes after swimming.
- Bicycle or Electric car in Viet Hai village
- Tour guide on day boats
- A bath towel for tourist on 2nd day with day-boat
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Private vehicle/ shuttle bus
- Other personal expenses as indicated in the itinerary
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- Absolutely follow the instructions of the guide when kayaking
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
- You absolutely abide by the Rules - Regulations of Calypso Cruises
What to take:
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, credit card and cash.
- Please bring original passports with valid visa for checking in as this is regulation of Tourism Authority Department in Halong Bay
Other Halong Bay Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups