Starlight Cruise is one of the member in The Luxury Collection of the fleet of Oriental Sails JSC. This five-star cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and becomes the most enjoyable way for those who wish to explore Halong Bay in grand style. With Starlight, cruising on the World Heritage Site is more than just a touring experience that we offer - it's a passion that we are delighted to share with you.
Ha Long Bay Overnight Tour 2 Days - Starlight Cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Chay – Ha Long Bay (L/D)
08.00 – 8.30: Leave Ha Noi city for Ha Long International Cruise Port in Bai Chay town, Ha Long city. Refresh up at the lounge.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13.15: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area.
15.00 – 16.00: Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay.
16.00 – 17.00: Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water.
17.20 - 17.30: Return Starlight Cruise, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar.
18.00: Enjoy happy with various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef.
19.00 – 21.00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested.
21.00 – 22.00: Time to join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin. Overnight on Starlight Cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Bai Chay - Hanoi (B/L)
06.30: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00 – 08.00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst.
8:00 – 9.00: Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own.
09.00: Return to Starlight Cruise for shower.
09.30: Check out your room. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos.
10.50: Have lunch.
11.30 – 11.45: Disembark. Cruise ends.
12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Ha Noi City and Ha Long Bay Tour 2 Days, 1 Overnight Cruise finishes at the hotel around 16h30.
|Cabin Type & Standards||Prices (Valid until 31st Dec 2023)|
|Single Cabin||Double / Twin||Children 6-12 Years Old|
|Deluxe||249 USD / Cabin||159 USD / Pax||99 USD / Children|
|Suite||299 USD / Cabin||199 USD / Pax||109 USD / Children|
- Lounge at Ha Long International Cruise Port
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board as mention in itinerary B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunrise Tai-chi demonstration
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- Cooking class
- Bamboo Rowing Boat or Kayak
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bath-tub Jacuzzi & shower, mini bar
- Happy hour buy two get one free
- Mini golf course on sundeck
- Mineral water is free from Water Dispenser at every corridors
- Squid fishing or Karaoke till 22h00
- Internet on boat
- Drinks (available to purchase on boat)
- Transportation Ha Noi – Ha Long – Ha Noi by shuttle bus or private bus
- Private dinner (in cabin, on sundeck, in wine cellar, etc.) with service charge of 12$/pax
- Food for babies under 6 years old (count on year of birth)
- Travel personal insurance
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- The meals were mentioned above may be changed to set menu if clients are less than 25 people
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
- For the purpose of environmental protection, Ha Long Bay is PROHIBITED to use/carry plastic bags and bottles, one use plastic bottle. If you intentionally violate, you will be refused service and may be fine according to Notice No. 475/TB-UBND of Quang Ninh province and Notice No.370/BQLVHL/NVNC.
- You absolutely abide by the Rules - Regulations of Starlight Cruise
What to take:
- We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, credit card and cash.
- Please bring original passports with valid visa for checking in as this is regulation of Tourism Authority Department in Halong Bay
Other Hanoi Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups