- Watch a documentary film about Tunnel History before the journey start
- Experience how local had to live underground tunnels during Vietnam War
- Visiting a commanding center of Vietnamese Communist during the War
- Enjoy special food used by local for daily live: steamed tapioca and hot tea
- Discover Special Hoang Cam smoke-less kitchen founded in the French War
- Exploring the fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps used during the war
- Visit rice paper workshop to see how local making rice paper for their living
- You have chance to try shooting with AK47, M16, Machine Gun,... (optional)
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels Tour Half Day will give an introduction about its historic as a part of the Vietnam war - (See Also: Cu Chi Tunnels Facts). A chance to explore the system of tunnels complex deep underground being famous after war and can know how it works or how it stands out the destructive power of the bomb attacked by the US military.
7:30AM - 8:00AM: We pick you up from your Saigon center located's hotels (Around Ben Thanh Market, District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City) to depart for Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi Tunnels System and its legendary history. Enjoy the scenic driving northwest towards the Cambodian border. Today you will get a chance to explore a section of the network of 125 miles (200 kilometers) of subterranean passages and rooms.
Upon on arrival, we will watch a short documentary film about this tunnels tell you how about the histories and how fierce the war happened. Then the tour will help you to experience the pivotal part they played in the war such as trap doors, and climb inside to see where the Viet Cong built storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchens…
Afterward travelers can try special food that were used as the main food of local during the war like tapioca & hot tea. Visitors can also try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Get back your hotel in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City around 14:00 - 14.30. We drop you off in city center and end of Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Trip from Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City. This historical Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflicts of the 20th century.
- Cu Chi Tunnels Morning Tour Pick-up Time: 07:30 ~ 08:00 — Drop off time: around 14:00 – 14:30
- Cu Chi Tunnels Afternoon Tour Pick-up Time: 13:00 ~ 13:30 — Drop off time: around 19:00 – 19:30
- Price for Children (Aplied when traveling with 2 Full Paying Adults): $20 USD/child (from 5 – 11 Years old)
Tour Price: 29USD/person - Small Group: Max of 12 people
Inclusions: Modern A/C transportation, English speaking guide, Cu chi Tunnels entrance fees, Hot tea and steamed tapioca, Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour), Wet tissue.
Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Personal expenses, Travel Insuarance, Peak season surcharge (if applicable), Tips for Tour Guide & Driver, Things not mentioned in clearly.
- Bring mosquito spray and light torch if you have (if you plan to go down into the tunnels).
- Private Tour Half Day for Cu Chi Tunnels is available for this Itinerary upon your request.
- We also provide Taxi Transport Service from Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City Center to Cu Chi Tunnels by Private Car Transfer. Contact us for the Best Car Rental Deals if you only need Transport Service to discover Cu Chi Tunnels on Your Own.
Other Saigon Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam