- Visit local families who live in Cam Kim Island Area and learn more about their lives.
- Cycle along the quiet roads amid beautiful scenery of Countryside in Hoi An Vietnam
- Learn to make traditional crafts: Mì Quảng (Local Noodle), Rice Wine, Sleeping Mats.
- Enjoy eating local traditionaly made noodles and chatting with local family in village.
Cam Kim Island Cycling
Our passionate crews will pick up you from 7.45 am - 8.00am at your hotel lobby in Hoi An, then transfer to our bike store. After short brief about Bikes and Tour Itinerary, we start beautiful Hoi An Bicycle Adventure on the island with a short boat trip crossing the well-known Thu Bon river from Hoi An.
During our Bicycle Tour on Cam Kim Island, we will visit a number of families who is living on the island and making delicious My Quang noodles, home made rice wine and weave colorful straw sleeping mats. We will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to learn about their history, local customs and way of life.
We will also enjoy delicious real local lunch cooked by the family to experience the real taste of Hoi An. During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning cycling trip.
Bicycle Tour on Cam Kim Island is being the highest rated tour among our Hoi An Countryside Bicycle Tours.
Tour Price: 35 USD/Person Min of Group: 2 persons Max of Group: 12 persons
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Local My Quang for Lunch, Entrance fees as indicated, Mountain bike with Helmet, Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
Tour Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, Tip / Gratuities for Tour Guide, Things not mentioned.
- Private Tour available on request for this Cam Kim Island Cycling Tour in Hoi An
- This tour includes a 15-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle.
- Dress standard: Wear light and comfortable clothing.
Other Hoi An Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Local Food That Should Not Be Missed in Hanoi Vietnam