Hanoi Airport Transfer
Distance from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Center and Old Quarter is about 30km, and it usually takes about 40 minutes by car/taxi if without traffic jam. There are some different way to travel between airport and city center, and Hanoi Airport Shuttle Bus or Taxi Transfer Airport to city center and Hanoi Old Quarter seem to be cheapest options, but it is not always safe and they may not drop you in your expected location.
So the best budget way for Safest and most comfortable Transfer Noi Bai Airport to/from Hotel in City Center or Hanoi Old Quarter is to join Hanoi Private Transfer Service. Adventure Journey offer the Best Buddget Car Rental in Hanoi by Private Cars, Mini Vans with Experienced Drivers, Reliable Services compare to most of Travel Agencies in the area.
Here are some reasons why should you get a private car for the trip from Hanoi Airport to City Center (French Old Quarter)?
How to recognize us in busy Noi Bai airport in Hanoi City?
After confirmation of Booking, our driver will have the details you have provided: Your Name, Flight Number and Arrival Time. Our Friendly driver will hold welcome board with your name at arrival gate and drive you to your hotel/stay in the city center - Hanoi Old Quarter.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $18||US $25||US $29|
Other Vietnam Airport Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnam Stops Arrival Medical Declarations from April 27th
- Hanoi Airport Guide: Time Table of Vietnam Airlines Shuttle Bus
- Ho Chi Minh City is about to have a New Helicopter Tour
- Covid-19 Updated: Vietnam Fully Reopen Border for Tourism
- Vietnam Proposes to Fully Open for Tourism from March 15
- Vietnam Will Lift International Flights Restrictions from Feb 15