Hanoi Airport Transfer
Distance from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Center and Old Quarter is about 35km, and it usually takes about 45 minutes by car/taxi if without traffic jam. There are some different ways to travel between airport and city center, and Hanoi Airport Shuttle Bus or Taxi Transfer Airport to city center and Hanoi Old Quarter or Hoan Kiem Lake seem to be cheapest options, but it is not always safe and they may not drop you in your expected location.
So the best budget way for safe and comfortable Transfer Noi Bai Airport to/from Hotel in City Center or Hanoi Old Quarter is to join Hanoi Private Transfer Service. Adventure Journey offer the Best Buddget Car Rental in Hanoi by Private Cars, Mini Vans with Experienced Drivers, Reliable Services compare to most of Travel Agencies in the area.
Here are some reasons why should you get a private car for the trip from Hanoi Airport to City Center (French Old Quarter)?
How to recognize us in busy Noi Bai airport in Hanoi City?
After confirmation of Booking, our driver will have the details you have provided: Your Name, Flight Number and Arrival Time. Our Friendly driver will hold welcome board with your name at arrival gate and drive you to your hotel/stay in the city center - Hanoi Old Quarter.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat Car
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $24 /Group||US $25 /Group||US $39 /Group|
- There will be surcharge of 5 USD/ Private Car applied for departure 10:00pm to 6.00am the following day.
- Prices aboved may changed if you travel during National Public Holidays in Vietnam (Click to See >>>).
Other Vietnam Airport Transfers You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Vietnamese People: Origin, History, Culture and Traditions
- Vietnam Currency: Best ATM and Places to Exchange Money
- Vietnam Map: Regions, Cities & Provinces Map of Vietnam
- What is illegal Things in Vietnam: Rules & Laws for Tourists
- Best Time to Travel to Vietnam to Avoid the Bad Weather
- Vietnam News: Population & Religions of 54 Ethnic Groups