- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta.
- Stunning view from traditional wooden junk.
- Four hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay.
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets.
- Swimming in the warm crystal clear water in the ambiance area.
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites.
Halong Bay 1 Day Tour
Best Popular Day Trip from Hanoi leads you to the top famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points.
7.45AM - 8.30AM: We come to pick you up at your hotel for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffalos, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
PM: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the middle of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfer you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 19h30-20h00.
Price: US$ 49 / person
Inclusions: English speaking guide, Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay round trip, All entrance tickets as indicated in itinerary, 1 bottles of water per person on bus, 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave and bamboo boat ride in Cua Van floating village), One soft drink/bottle of water on boat, Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available), Banking Fee (Money Transfer).
Exclusions: Personal expenses, Beverages, Tax & service charge, Tips for tour guide, driver and boat crews, Pick up from hotel if outside Hanoi's Old Quarter, Travel insurance, Any things not mentioned.
- Private Tour for this Halong Bay 1 Day Tour is available on request
- For Some unforeseen circumstances, the above itinerary is subject to change without prior notice