- Experience Hue City and its surroundings as locals do - by motorbike
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Covered Bridge to visit a nearby market
- Learn the brutality of Vietnam War in Chin Ham Bunker Historical Relic
- Explore the most sacred temple of Hue – the seven-tiered Thien Mu Pagoda
- Learning about history of Royal Family before and after life from Gia Long Tomb
- Try to make Typical Local Delicacies in Hue for your Lunch with Local Hosts
- Enjoy Dragon Boat Cruise on Romantic Perfume River
Hue Sightseeing Day Tour
9.00AM: We start our Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour from your hotel in Hue City Center with our Experienced Driver and Friendly English speaking guide to discover the beautiful Hidden Alley Ways in Hue's Countryside and Villages. The first stop will be Thanh Toan Village with Local Market, Old Thanh Toan Cover Bridge to experience the peaceful rural life of Hue People.
We continue riding on our Motorbike Tour in beautiful countryside roads to visit Huyen Tran Princess Temple, which was built in 2007 to worship Princess Huyen Tran (1289-1340) - Who was considered as The First Vietnamese Citizen in Hue Area when she marriaged to King Che Man of Cham Pa Kingdom in 1306 to extend Vietnam Teritory to Hai Van Pass.
The next Sightseeing Place on our Hue Motorbike Discovery Tour will be Historical Chin Ham Relic (means 9 Bunker Relic). This relic was first built by French and used as weapon storages during French War. But when Vietnam War started in 1954, Ngo Dinh Can (Brother of First South Vietnam President Ngo Dinh Diem) used these bunkers to confine Viet Cong and Hue Local People, who disagreed South Vietnam Government. Most of Bunkers were destroyed by bombs during war time and only one is being preserved now. After this bunker, we will have quick visit to ruined house, where Ngo Dinh Can lived during his rule in Hue City.
We then continue our Motorbike Sightseeing Tour to the most sacred Pagoda to local people in Hue named Lady Buddha Pagoda (Tượng Phật Bà Quan Âm) to admire The Highest and Most Beautiful Lady Buddha Statue of 21m High (14m of Statue and 7m of foundation) built in 1969.
The next Sightseeing Stop will be less popular but with The Most Beautiful Scenery of Gia Long Tomb, the first King of Nguyen Dynasty ruled from 1802 - 1820. Gia Long Tomb is a group of Royal Tombs to bury King Gia Long and His Family Members.
After Gia Long Tomb, our Tour Guide and Driver will take you to local family where you will learn how to make and cook some local delicacies with local host for your lunch. You also have chance to have interaction with them to learn about their life past and present.
We continue our Hue Motorbike Sightseeing Day Tour to The Most Well Known and Oldest Pagoda in Hue named Thien Mu Pagoda, which was built in 1601 overlooking to Perfume River to admire 7 Floor Tower and learn about the importance of Buddhism to local socialty.
After Thian Mu pagoda, we will take Dragon Boat Cruise on Perfume River back to Hue City, where our driver is waiting to take you back to your hotel and finish our Fantastic Hue Motorbike Sightseeing Day Tour.
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified motorbikes & helmets with driver, Local Hue Food for Lunch, Fuel & Parking Fees, Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
Tour Exclusions: Extra Drinks (available to purchase), Entrance tickets, Personal expenses, Tip for tour guide and driver, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Comfortable clothes and Shoes are recommended for this Hue Motorbike Tour
- Please inform our Travel consultant when booking tour if you have special food requirement
- Bring Scarfs to cover your shoulders and knees for temple visit.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this tour.