- Experience Hue City and its surroundings as locals do - by motorbike with driver
- Riding over the distinctive Thanh Toan Covered Bridge to visit a nearby market
- Explore Former American Base & Chin Ham Bunker to learn about the Vietnam War
- Learning how local making Traditional Conical Hat & Perfume Incense Sticks
- Learn the brutality of the Tiger - Elephant Arena (The only Colosium in Vietnam)
Hue Motorbike Sightseeing Half Day Tour
8.00AM or 1.00PM: We start our Hue Half Day Motorbike Tour from your hotel in Hue City with our Experienced Driver and Friendly English speaking guide to discover the beautiful Hue's Countryside and Villages. The first stop will be Thanh Toan Village with Local Market (open in the Morning Only, not Afternoon), Old Thanh Toan Cover Bridge to experience the peaceful rural life of Hue People. This will be a chance for you to get closer to local people and learn about their daily life.
We continue riding on our Hue Half Day Motorbike Tour in beautiful countryside roads to visit Historical Chin Ham Relic (means 9 Bunkers Relic). This relic was first built by French and used as weapon storages during French War. But when Vietnam War started in 1954, Ngo Dinh Can (Brother of First South Vietnam President Ngo Dinh Diem) used these bunkers to confine Viet Cong and Hue Local People, who disagreed South Vietnam Government. Most of Bunkers were destroyed by bombs during war time and only one is being preserved now.
We continue our Hue Motorbike Half Day Tour to visit Ms Thuy - a Disable Lady with only 1 hand, but she is making amazing Traditional Conical Hat for her living, before another stop to learn about Perfume Incense Making.
Following stop with be Former American Bunker with Amazing Views of Perfume River, where our informative guide will give you more inside about the Vietnam War.
Our last stop will be Tiger-Elephant Arena, which was built in 1830 by King Minh Mang and duels between elephants and tigers were arranged for the entertainment of the Emperors right up until 1904.
After Half Day Countryside Sightseeing on Motorbike Tour, our Tour Guide & Driver will drop you back to your hotel and finish our Fantastic Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour Half Day.
Other Hue Motorbike Tours You Might Like:
3 – 4
Price / Person
Tour Inclusions: English speaking guide, Qualified Motorbikes & Helmets with Experienced Driver, Entrance Tickets, Fuel & Parking Fees.
Tour Exclusions: Food & Drinks, Personal expenses, Banking Fee, Tip for Tour guide and Driver, Things not mentioned clearly.
- Comfortable clothes and Shoes are recommended for this Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour Half Day Morning or Afternoon.
- This itinerary is flexible. Please contact our travel consultant to create your own itinerary for this Hue Half Day Motorbike Tour.
Other Hue Tours You Might Like
Find your trip
Vietnam Best Tours
Vietnam Travel Blog
- Tourism Industry sends Vietnam's message to be Safe
- Hanoi Reopens Tourist Sites After nCoV Disinfect Spray
- Coronavirus (nCov) in Vietnam - Updated News
- Hoi An Distributes Masks to Visitors Free of Charge
- Best Ways to Get from Hue to Hoi An and Vice Versa
- Main Programs and Schedule of Hue Festival 2020