Hue City Tour Private Car
Hue City was the capital of Vietnam for 143 years (1802 – 1945) under the Nguyen Dynasty. During this period, 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty had built many buildings to serve their life and after life such as: Imperial Citadel, Forbidden City, Royal Tombs, Pagodas,… Adventure Journey is organizing Top Unique Hue City Tour 1 Day (Private Tour & Deluxe Group Tour) and Hue City Tour Half Day to experience the Best Hue Tourist Attractions. However, if you want to have your own discovery of these best sightseeing places in Hue City, let's join our Hue Private Car City Tour to discover Hue World Heritage Sites.
Agreed Time: Our Experienced and Friendly Driver pick you up from your Hue city hotel for Hue City Tour by Private Car. Today we will visit some or all of following Hue's Best Sightseeing Places:
1. Hue Imperial Citadel: This area is also called Royal Palace, Forbidden City constructed from 1804-1833 by 2 first Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty (Gia Long & Minh Mang) and was the centre for Economy, Culture and Political Activities of Royal Family. You will spend time for your own Walking Tour in Imperial City to visit Flag Tower, 9 Holy Cannons, South Gate, Supreme Harmorny Palaces, 9 Dynastic Urns, Forbidden City.
2. Thien Mu Pagoda: The oldest and most famous pagoda in Hue built from 1601 by the Founder of the Nguyen Family in this region (Nguyen Hoang). Pagoda was built and named so (Thien Mu Pagoda - Heavenly Lady Buddha Pagoda) after the story of local people when they dream about lady Buddha sitting on this hill.
3. Tu Duc Tomb (1864 - 1876): Built by King Tu Duc (1847 - 1883) for himself from 1864 - 1867. This was also place where King Tu Duc sometimes lived and worked when he was still alive. Tomb's area is about 12 Hecta including 2 seperated areas: Temple area and Burial area.
4. Minh Mang Tomb (1840 - 1843): Started by himself but finished by his son - King Thieu Tri (1940 - 1847). Tomb's area is 18 hecta for King, Queen, his minor wives an cuncubines after his death.
5. Khai Dinh Tomb (1920 - 1931): The only Royal Tomb with Blended Styles of Orient and European. This is only Nguyen King's Tomb built with different style and tomb we know King was buried underneath of his tomb.
After Hue City Sightseeing Day Trip, our driver will drop you back to your hotel or anywhere you want in Hue city and finish your fantastic Hue Sightseeing Tour.
4 Seat Sedan
7 Seat SUV
16 Seat Van
|Price/ Vehicle||US $35||US $41||US $48|
- Private airconditoner car/van
- Basic English speaking driver
- Fuel, Road tolls, Parking fees
- Banking Fee / Money Transfer.
- Meals and Drinks
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to Sightseeing Spots
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Driver
- Anything not mentioned.